Annual Surfacing Maintenance
We routinely check your playground flooring for safety and appearance
Maintain the Surface and Maintain the Fun, Year After Year
Regular playground surfacing repair is necessary to maintain the safety and appearance of your playground. Since playgrounds are a commonly used location with high traffic, the surfacing encounters many disturbances and disruptions. To uphold playground safety guidelines, playground flooring should be evaluated and updated on an annual basis. This protects the safety of children while limiting the liability of the owner.
SafetyFirst’s Annual Surfacing Maintenance Benefits
- Quick turnarounds- We promptly evaluate, recommend, and install playground surfacing repairs without unnecessary interruptions
- Access to SafetyFirst’s unique Nature’sPlus surfacing- Engineered wood fiber made from 100% local Tamarack that is naturally resistant to mold and decay
- Evaluated and installed as your Certified Playground Safety Inspector- We ensure our recommendations and installations align with playground safety guidelines
SafetyFirst’s Annual Surfacing Maintenance Surfacing Process
- Visit the playground location and conduct surfacing assessment on a routine basis
- Provide surfacing recommendations based on safety guidelines, appearance enhancement, and custodial maintenance
- Rake and level before installing the new playground surfacing repair
- Top off with new surfacing
What People Are Saying About Us
I have been using SafetyFirst surfacing material in my district’s playgrounds for several years now. We have been very impressed with the quality and impact attenuation of this product. I would highly recommend it for any organization looking for a quality, long lasting product for their playground surfacing needs.
Facilities and Safety Coordinator
Eden Prairie Schools, ISD 272
In my nearly 30 years of facility management, SafetyFirst is the finest playground service company I have worked with, Bob Clarin, president of SafetyFirst was always available and was on site daily. From the simplest repair, a missing bolt to a complete rebuild including drainage and play structure relocation, SafetyFirst completed the work well and on time.
Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds
Roseville Schools, ISD 623
I would like to express my satisfaction with the wood chips and mats that we have purchased from SafetyFirst. The chips bind together well to make a nice playground surface with the fall protection we need. Bob has always had the materials delivered on a timely basis and is very pleasant to work with. I am sure we will be doing more business Bob and SafetyFirst in the future.
Parks and Forestry Superintendent
City of Brookings, SD