Preserving a playground saves money, waste, and sentiment
We Make Relocating Playground Equipment a Realistic Option
Relocating playground equipment is a unique service provided by SafetyFirst. Sometimes a playground may no longer be located in the most accessible or convenient space, such as during a school expansion or building a new structure in a community park. Instead of discarding the playground, we offer the option to relocate your existing playground. Relocating playground equipment can conserve the playground’s sentiment to the community or retain a newly built playground.
SafetyFirst’s Playground Relocation Benefits
- Save money and reduce waste- Playground relocation preserves purchased playground equipment and material
- Ability to store existing playground equipment- When relocating playground equipment sometimes the new location is not finalized, SafetyFirst can store the disassembled equipment until it is ready for installation
- Improve the new playground location- SafetyFirst can enhance the new site, such as improved playground surface options and ADA considerations
- Inspect and repair existing playground equipment- SafetyFirst’s playground maintenance services allow us to fix or update necessary equipment or material so it is prepared for the new location
- Leveling existing playground surfacing- We leave the site cleaned and leveled for your new project
SafetyFirst’s Playground Relocation Process
- Disassemble existing playground equipment
- Remove and level the old playground surface
- Inspect and repair existing playground equipment
- Transport equipment and material to the new location
- Create the new playground foundation
- Assemble equipment for immediate use
What People Are Saying About Us
I have been using SafetyFirst surfacing material in my district’s playgrounds for several years now. We have been very impressed with the quality and impact attenuation of this product. I would highly recommend it for any organization looking for a quality, long lasting product for their playground surfacing needs.
Facilities and Safety Coordinator
Eden Prairie Schools, ISD 272
In my nearly 30 years of facility management, SafetyFirst is the finest playground service company I have worked with, Bob Clarin, president of SafetyFirst was always available and was on site daily. From the simplest repair, a missing bolt to a complete rebuild including drainage and play structure relocation, SafetyFirst completed the work well and on time.
Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds
Roseville Schools, ISD 623
I would like to express my satisfaction with the wood chips and mats that we have purchased from SafetyFirst. The chips bind together well to make a nice playground surface with the fall protection we need. Bob has always had the materials delivered on a timely basis and is very pleasant to work with. I am sure we will be doing more business Bob and SafetyFirst in the future.
Parks and Forestry Superintendent
City of Brookings, SD