Playground Maintenance & Repairs
Responsive, On-Site Visits for Small Fixes to Large Repairs
Leave the Playground Maintenance to Us
Playgrounds endure a lot of things, from high-traffic play to harsh weather conditions, which cause normal wear and tear to the playground equipment and surfacing. To keep playgrounds looking beautiful in the community and safe for children, they require ongoing playground maintenance and repairs.
Our Maintenance Process
We offer playground maintenance services on a one-time, quarterly, biannual, and annual basis. This means one of our Certified Playground Safety Inspectors (CPSI) will assess your playground on a routine schedule to identify possible maintenance needs and once approved, our repair team will quickly respond on-site to repair the playground. There is no need for your park or school to keep up with repairs or figure out how to fix the playground complaint, SafetyFirst takes care of it all. We identify existing and potential repairs to limit any future problems, but if an issue does arise, we will respond on-site to fix the problem.
Playground Maintenance is a Priority
When playgrounds are not properly maintained, they pose a potential injury hazard which puts your company at risk of liability. In order to properly protect your children and yourself, the playground must comply with safety regulations. As a team of Certified Playground Safety Inspectors, SafetyFirst’s playground maintenance and repair services ensure your playground remains compliant and your organization is safeguarded.
SafetyFirst’s Playground Maintenance Benefits
- Responsive customer service and repair- We will respond and oftentimes be on-site in less than 24 hours
- Quick turnarounds – We complete all playground maintenance in-house
- Complete repair management – We communicate and coordinate with any third-party manufacturers so you don’t have to
- Playground equipment maintenance for even the small repairs – From a missing bolt to a worn swing chain, we have you covered
- No extra cost for last-minute orders – We know things happen so we only charge for quoted delivery and labor
- Customized playground safety and maintenance program – SafetyFirst will work with your school to develop a tailored playground maintenance contract
- Comprehensive playground services – We can repair and replace all your playground maintenance and safety issues as a full-service playground partner
Playground Maintenance for Schools and Parks
Playground upkeep is hard work. It requires continual forethought, maintenance time and resources, and coordination with manufacturers. There is a lot that goes into maintaining a safe, compliant, and beautiful playground, and our ongoing maintenance services are designed to eliminate this stressful and time-consuming responsibility.
We work with parks & municipalities and school districts around the midwest offering on-site, responsive customer service. We understand the value playgrounds bring your community and students, so we provide that same level of quality and care to each site.
SafetyFirst’s Playground Maintenance Process
- Conduct an on-site inspection by our Certified Playground Safety Inspectors (CPSI) to identify maintenance needs
- Provide a full report and estimate of repairs for approval
- Fix, update, or replace all predetermined repairs in a timely manner while managing all product sourcing and installation
- Opportunity to start an ongoing maintenance contract
Custom Maintenance QR Barcodes
To improve maintenance services for our clients, we developed custom maintenance QR barcodes that are placed on the playground site and allow community members and school staff to easily submit maintenance requests. We understand it is difficult to keep up with repair notices, so we’ve developed a way to streamline the process.
If someone wants to submit a maintenance request, they simply scan the QR code placed around the playground and complete the short form. This will directly notify SafetyFirst and the school district or park. Once received, our team will provide an estimate within 24 hours and when approved we will quickly repair the submitted request.
When we install the QR codes, we take an in-depth inventory of the playground equipment so if a request comes through, we know exactly what parts or products are needed to repair the issue. This in return creates a complete maintenance record for each playground which schools and parks rely on for potential liability claims.
What People Are Saying About Us
I have been using SafetyFirst surfacing material in my district’s playgrounds for several years now. We have been very impressed with the quality and impact attenuation of this product. I would highly recommend it for any organization looking for a quality, long lasting product for their playground surfacing needs.
Facilities and Safety Coordinator
Eden Prairie Schools, ISD 272
In my nearly 30 years of facility management, SafetyFirst is the finest playground service company I have worked with, Bob Clarin, president of SafetyFirst was always available and was on site daily. From the simplest repair, a missing bolt to a complete rebuild including drainage and play structure relocation, SafetyFirst completed the work well and on time.
Supervisor of Buildings & Grounds
Roseville Schools, ISD 623
I would like to express my satisfaction with the wood chips and mats that we have purchased from SafetyFirst. The chips bind together well to make a nice playground surface with the fall protection we need. Bob has always had the materials delivered on a timely basis and is very pleasant to work with. I am sure we will be doing more business Bob and SafetyFirst in the future.
Parks and Forestry Superintendent
City of Brookings, SD