The playground rings set include chains and clevises for a complete assembly kit. Quickly repair your damaged, worn, or plastic hand rings with our premium metal playground rings.
The rings feature a flat bottom compared to a rounded design making it easier for children to hold and a wider grip handle to meet ASTM standards. These heavy-duty and long-lasting swing set rings are ideal for commercial use, including parks and schools.
Playground Rings Set Includes:
- 2 hand rings
- 2 chains
- 2 clevises
Swing Set Rings Features
- Flat on the bottom for an easier hold
- Made of a strong aluminum alloy
- Highly polished for a lasting shine
- Wider grip handle to meet ASTM standards
- Tensile strength is 2800 lbs
Swing Set Rings Details
- Inside diameter: 4 ½”
- Bottom grip diameter: 1″
- Hole for clevis: ½”
Part Needed for Installation
The swing set rings should last 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions. Some conditions may require replacement sooner.
Ring Chain Details
Heavy-Duty Chain for Playground Rings
The chain for the playground rings set is our highest quality and most durable chain. The chain is plated in zinc with trivalent coating for improved durability and resistance to salt spray. It is a commercial-grade chain with a bright finish making it the best chain for swing set rings for schools and parks.
Playground chains that are not commercial-grade are not held to the same quality control as our heavy-duty chains. By not meeting quality and safety standards, other playground ring chains have been known to have weak links and can contain air bubbles. Our chain meets all ASTM requirements.
Playground Ring Chain Details
- Size: 3/16″
- Zinc plate chain with trivalent coating
- Chain is 4/0 Aught and Grade 30
- 1” long links with ½” wide openings
- Tensile strength: 3200 lbs
Benefits and Features:
- Commercial grade
- Improved resistance to salt spray
- Meets all ASTM requirements
- Consistent bright finish
- Good in coastal areas
This product should last 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions. Some conditions may require replacement sooner.
Ring Clevis Details
The playground ring set includes a clevis for a complete, ready-to-install kit. It is used to connect the chain to the hand ring and as an S-hook alternative, the clevis offers a significantly stronger and more reliable connector.
- Commercial grade
- Can be used multiple times
- Easy to install
- S-hook alternative
- Dimensions: 2 ⅛” long, ¾” ID, and ½” opening
- Material: stainless steel
- Tensile strength: 8000 lbs
- Lifespan: 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions