The Best Infant Swing for Parks and Schools
The commercial and fully-enclosed baby bucket swing is designed for children ages 6 to 23 months. The infant playground swing offers a higher back for extra support and smaller leg openings for added safety.
Using a new and innovative technique, the baby bucket seat elevates infant seat safety standards. This commercial swing seat consists of a single steel insert encased in EPDM rubber, and rust-resistant welded triangular hardware. It provides a safer and more comfortable experience for children ages 6 to 23 months at your park’s or school’s playgrounds.
The high back baby seat meets the ASTM F2373 Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification for Public Use Play Equipment for Children 6 Months through 23 Months.
Baby Bucket Swing Features
- Commercial grade
- Fully enclosed
- High back
- Small leg opening
- ASTM F2373 compliant
- One piece design
Baby Bucket Swing Benefits
- Extra support
- Increased safety standards
- Prevents cuts from torn rubber
- Resistant to cracking and deterioration
High Back Baby Swing Dimensions
- Circumference: 39”
- Depth: 11”
- Front leg opening: 3 ½”
- Back leg opening: 3 ¾”
Benefits of an EPDM Rubber Swing
The baby bucket swing is made of 70 duro EPDM rubber. Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer (EPDM) is a synthetic rubber material.
- Prevents crazing, cracking, and oxidizing
- Resistant to deterioration
- Doesn’t wear off on children’s clothes
- Last longer than natural rubber swings
- Withstands extreme temperature, both very hot and very cold
One Piece Steel Insert Details
The high back baby swing has a 1075 steel, full hard insert. The innovative design prevents a child from being cut if the rubber is ever torn off a seat.
- Made of ¼” diameter steel
- Painted with a non-rusting adhesive
- Coated with rubber that is from ¼” to ⅜” thick
Welded Triangles Details
The baby bucket swings include rust-resistant and heavy-duty welded triangular hardware. The galvanized steel triangles and steel plates are riveted to the seat with galvanized rivets.
- Triangles are constructed of ⅜” dia. cold rolled steel with the ends welded together so they cannot be pulled apart and pulled off the seat
- Plate is 1/16” thick h.r. stamped galvanized steel
- Rivets are used to rivet the plate through the EPDM rubber and steel insert
- Three rivets on each side of the seat