The Best Bucket Swing for Ages 2 to 3 Years
The bucket swing seat is a fully enclosed toddler bucket swing for children ages 2 to 3 years. Using a new and innovative technique, the tot seat elevates the safety standards for toddler bucket swings.
This commercial swing seat is made of a single steel insert encased in EPDM rubber, and rust-resistant welded triangular hardware. It provides a safer and more comfortable experience for younger children between the ages of 2 and 3. The tot swing is used by parks or schools to replace worn or damaged child swing seats.
Tot Swing Features
- Commercial grade
- Fully enclosed
- One piece design
Tot Swing Benefits
- Increased safety standards
- Prevents cuts from torn rubber
- Resistant to cracking and deterioration
Tot Swing Dimensions
- Circumference: 39”
- Depth: 9 ½”
- Front leg opening: 5”
- Back leg opening: 4 ¾”
Benefits of an EPDM Rubber Tot Swing
The bucket swing seat is made of 70 duro EPDM rubber. Ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer (EPDM) is a synthetic rubber material.
- Prevents crazing, cracking, and oxidizing
- Inhibits moisture from getting into the bucket seat which prevents deterioration
- Does not transfer rubber marks on children’s clothes
- Last longer than natural rubber swings
- Withstands extreme temperature, both very hot and very cold
One-Piece Steel Insert Details
The bucket swing seat has a 1075 steel, full hard insert. The innovative design prevents a child from being cut if the rubber is ever torn off a seat.
- Greatly increases the strength of the seat
- Made of ¼” diameter steel
- Painted with a non-rusting adhesive
- Coated with rubber that is from ¼” to ⅜” thick
Tot Swing Welded Triangles
The tot swing seat includes rust-resistant and heavy-duty welded triangular hardware. The galvanized steel triangles and steel plates are riveted to the seat with galvanized rivets.
- Triangles are constructed of ⅜” dia. cold rolled steel with the ends welded together so they cannot be pulled apart and pulled off the seat
- Plate is 1/16” thick h.r. stamped galvanized steel
- Rivets are used to rivet the plate through the EPDM rubber and steel insert
- Three rivets on each side of the seat
The product should last 2 years in harsh conditions and up to 5 years in optimal conditions. The tot swing seat’s tensile strength is 5300 lbs.